Program Objectives & Learning Outcomes
Our Pro-Inclusional Leadership™ Training has ten main objectives and learning outcomes:
• Engage leaders in sustainable behavioral and cultural change
• Strengthen leadership capacity for fostering inclusive workplaces where diverse talent are able and willing to contribute fully to work practices and decision making
• Embed comprehension through experiential learning and accountability
• Map Pro-Inclusional Leadership™ traits to one's leadership shadow
• Cultivate culturally responsive tools, tactics, and techniques to R.E.A.C.H. - I.N.™ with Resiliency, Empowerment, Accountability, Courage, and Humility - with Innovation & Nimbleness
• Respect for and willingness to embrace individual differences and diverse perspectives
• Techniques to manage bias in oneself and others
• Understanding the nature, origin, and consequences of cognitive blindspots and biases
• Awareness of one's own ingrained preferences and assumptions
• Techniques for eliciting and integrating diversity of thought and fostering a collaborative culture
Our Leadership Development program focuses on building internal capabilities that you can see, feel, measure, and sustain.
Conscious Agility (Nimbleness of Mind)
COURAGE (PROBLEM SOLVING; INFLUENCING & NEGOTIATING)
CONNECTION (INTER-PERSONAL SKILLS)
CLARITY (EMOTIONAL LITERACY)
COMPASSIONATE ADVOCACY (FOR SELF & OTHERS)
This training is designed for leaders and people managers on all levels in every sector who seek to improve their inclusion capability.
The training framework is scaffolded, and the eight 120-minute modules are delivered LIVE through our virtual sessions or during a 3- day in-person training retreat format. To drive accountability and embed learnings, we offer additional support through our Earth Purpose Community and our "Pro-Inclusional Leadership"™ private group cohort.
We have a transparent fee structure. Please contact us for details.